Our design process starts with a full understanding of each project, as well as the owner's business plan needs. All designs are created by our in-house team for quick and efficient project integration. We can provide licensed architectural plans in over 25 states and MEP engineering in over 10 states. Our design expertise includes:
- Site planning
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) requirements
- Specific operational needs
- Budget consideration
- Knowledge of permitting criteria
- ADA requirements
What to Expect
The process begins with an initial consultation where we explore preliminary site restrictions, project size and scope, construction cost budget, and schedule. Using the knowledge gained from the initial consultation, we then clarify the goals of the project and use our construction experience to provide a ballpark price. This allows the owner to make sure their vision fits their budget. In the schematic design step, we create a working and efficient floor plan that is tailor-made to achieve the project criteria. Through a series of work sessions, we refine the functional requirements of your project. We then move on to the aesthetics, the mechanics, and details to create a comprehensive set of drawings that can be used to bid, permit, and build your project.
We are a full-service builder/general contracting firm and are committed to excellent service, seamless project management, and superior craftsmanship. We interpret our client's vision and create spaces that embody the essence of their home or business. This ensures that each phase of the project is handled with care and expertise. Specializing in both residential and light commercial construction and renovation, we have earned the reputation as an industry leader through our careful respect for detail and high esteem for both the client and the space.
Our team has extensive experience in helping clients plan for their new projects through our consultation process. We offer several types of consulting services:
Business Plan Consulting
- Vast knowledge of SBA lending requirements & process
- Demographic market & competition analysis
- Facility cost analysis
- Financial feasibility
- Formal written business plan
- Specific needs are identified & provided for
Space Plan & Materials Consulting
- Review and critique owner-provided plans
- Aid with material selections including flooring, hardware, doors, equipment, etc.
- Assist owner with bidding and contract negotiation
- Aide owner's contractor with material procurement
- Consult with sub-contractors on installation details